Week 45 (Practicals): Has now been posted, as well as the Practical Rotations.
Weeks 42-44 : Have now been posted. Bear in mind that since we are dealing with busy working professionals with busy lives, there may be changes. So keep a regular eye on the Intranet for changes.
Tickets must be purchased for your guests by JULY 15th.
Please note; Even if you are not bringing any guests, please see Asha to select which table/group that you would like to sit with.
Answers to some frequently asked questions:
- There is no charge for your (current student) meal
- Dress is casual to semi-formal
- Tickets are $30 for guests. ($10 for child’s meal)
- There is no limit to the number of guests allowed per student
- Seating is cabaret-style when possible, with 8 seats/table, but 10 can fit full round
- You will choose your seats when you purchase your guest tickets
… so order early for the best seating choices!
Discounted rates at the Four Points
- $105 Superior King Room
- $115 Superior 2 Queen Bed Room
- $150 Deluxe Tower Suites with two double beds and pullout sofa bed
- $140 Deluxe Tower King Suites with pullout sofa
Here is an invitation (pdf) that you can download and share with your family.
This is a reminder not to park beyond the NO PARKING sign in the lot on the west side of 500 Newbold. They move 50′ trucks in and out of that area. Save yourself the inconvenience and cost of towing… and/or the damage to your vehicle that the truckers would not be responsible for!