If you feel so inclined, please tell us about your most favorite/least favorite guest lecture,
and any general comments about your year with us… Cheers!
FYI – to order direct from them until the end of July:
Tickets must be purchased for your guests by JULY 18th.
Please note; if you are not bringing any guests, pleas see Ken or Lynne to select which table/group that you would like to sit with.
Answers to some frequently asked questions:
- There is no charge for your (current student) meal
- Tickets are $30 for guests. ($10 for child’s meal)
- There is no limit to the number of guests allowed per student
- Seating is cabaret-style, with 8 seats/table, but 10 can fit full round
- You will choose your seats when you purchase your guest tickets
… so order early for the best seating choices!
- $99.00 Superior King Room
- $109.00 Superior 2 Queen Bed Room
- $124.00 Deluxe Tower Suite with either 2 double beds or King Bed. Both room types have the pullout sofa in sitting area
Here is an invitation (pdf) that you can download and share.
This is a reminder not to park beyond the NO PARKING sign in the lot on the west side of 500 Newbold. They move 50′ trucks in and out of that area. Save yourself the inconvenience and cost of towing… and/or the damage to your vehicle that the truckers would not be responsible for!